CHILDREN DANCING FOR CHILDREN --
BENEFITS PEDIATRIC CANCER RESEARCH, CARE & TREATMENT
Join us in supporting the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia!
For our 2018 production of The Nutcracker, we have chosen to support the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, or CHOP. Help us reach our goal of $5,000 by giving today!
Click Here to donate now
- Our mandatory 2018-19 Parent's Meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 22nd at 6 p.m. This meeting will cover scheduling, performances, school policies, volunteer opportunities and more. Please contact Viktor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (717) 419-6688 if you cannot attend this meeting.
- AUSBC will be here soon! Our program runs from July 9-20 and classes will be held from 9 am - 5 pm. Our Drop-In rates are: $110/daily and $20/hour or $25/1.5 hours.
- Nutcracker tickets are officially on sale! Get your early bird discount price of $32 before it's too late! Click here to learn more.
- If you or your child is planning to participate in the Moscow intensive and need to get a passport, now is the time to start organizing your travel documents!
- Online tuition payments coming this fall!
AUSBC Summer Schedule
Schedule your private lesson with Viktor today! Schedule for June 25-27 between 10 am and 4 pm. Call Viktor at (717)419-6688 for schedule and pricing.
Nutcracker Auditions 2018
Donetsk Ballet Company of Ukraine Open Nutcracker Auditions for Nutcracker 2018
Audition and Casting: Saturday, August 18, 2018 for Nutcracker 2018
at the Viktor Yeliohin International Ballet Academy
214 West Grant Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
All ballet students ages 5-18 years are invited to audition.
• Ages 5-12, 10:00-11:00am
• Ages 13-18, 11:00-12 Noon
• Casting Entire Nutcracker Production, 1:00-4:30pm
At VYIBA, we strive to provide our students with world class training and performance opportunities. Our dancers are given the best training in the area by our expert faculty, guest teachers, and choreographers and have the opportunity to train and perform with professional dancers and teachers from all over the world. VYIBA's well-rounded curriculum allows our students to receive an in-depth education in several styles and prepare them for their future, both in and out of the dance studio.
Students are taught directly from the Vaganova syllabus, learning proper placement, musicality, and expression through movement. We offer technique classes in all levels and offer several ballet classes a day. Students have the opportunity to learn and perform timeless classics from some of the best choreographers and ballets.
Students are taught modern technique by experimenting with various movements and rhythmic patterns. Different types of music are explored. Contemporary dance has its primary basis in ballet, combining the many technical elements of classical ballet with the freedom and lighter aspects of jazz and modern dance.
Our jazz dance classes are designed to bring out the students’ individual dance style and originality. We offer beginning dance classes that will focus on fundamental jazz dance techniques and progress into faster paced leaps, turns and quick foot movement. Our goal is to make our jazz dance classes both fun and energetic.
Dancers explore the basic foundations of dance technique, Classes are designed to develop coordination, rhythm and control through games, props, and playful movement exercises, designed to engage their creativity.